Monday, November 14, 2011

新加坡看花 in Singapore

 Meng Lei and wife in the Singapore flyer. 孟禮老兄與太太在新加坡摩天輪里看獅城。
 my humble self and Mee Kiong in the Singapore flyer with Meng Lei. 小弟與太太阿美娟也在摩天輪里看世界。
 view of Marina Sands and Singapore river.濱海灣金沙酒店和附近景觀,及新加坡河。
 Photographer from Sarawak, Fender Tong, is one of the winners of World Orchid Conference web photo contest. three of his entry won him prizes. congratulation to my friend. you make me proud in this conference. because other photographers thought that are my photos, but I'm honest, saying that was my friend's photos. OK? 砂拉越攝影師唐德平的蘭花大作,三張被選入這屆世界蘭花大會的網上攝影比賽得獎作品。本人在蘭花大會上看到他的大作,深感榮幸。恭喜,朋友。
Meng Lei show two thumb up for Fender. have to "chea" when we go home.黃孟禮舉起兩個大姆指,以詩巫人為榮。這是唐德平的另一張入選大作。

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Tong TP and Sibu Photographic Society...Well done!! Makes all Sarawakians proud...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Thanks Sarawakiana ^_^
    Many Thanks to Leh Tiong too ! It's him who encouraged me to sumit the contest ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry not to left out to Thanks Meng Lei for his appreciation too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't forget a good treat to us, I'm back from Singapore....

    ReplyDelete