Thursday, June 25, 2009

新加坡的地鐵 Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) of Singapore

人人都說新加坡地鐵容易乘坐.可能吧?反正我們小地方的人不習慣,也沒有幾次機會去坐.管它容易或難都不是很重要.
不過,有機會去坐坐地鐵,當然也是一件賞心樂事.
新加坡的地鐵,我坐一天就曉得怎麼走了.它有幾個中轉站,讓不同方向的交通使用者,可以轉車.它的月台都有告訴你返那個方向走.你只要查看它的路線圖,最後一站就是它的方向指標.例如woodland和harbour front是其中兩個終點站,你如果是朝向woodland的一個方向,只要看看月台是否有這個名稱,準沒錯.
哪,全部告訴你了,下次月台的工作人員又清閒許多了.不像我們傻傻笨笨的,問了問,似乎每一個站都要問.人們一看就知道又來了個"山芭佬".
管它,叫他們大城市人來我們雨林走走,不迷路才怪....
they said, Singapore's MRT is good and convenient. good and convenient for tourists is meaningless, because we don't use it.
but, if you ever use the MRT in Singapore, just ask the attendant for help. basically, the direction of the MRT, is what we are concern most. isn't it. we don't want to go the wrong way. Singapore's MRT direction sign, tells you the stop of the train. you can always check the map, to see which direction you are heading.
I used only one day to get familiar with the MRT. next time, I can take you around with MRT. sure, for free, but not the MRT.
左邊名稱是地鐵的方向,右邊則是你現在的這個站地點.方向指標旁的,是月台的號碼.上面寫著是那一條線路. the reading on left tells you your direction. while at right, tells you your present station. above the direction is the line you are travelling. I hope you "catch" what I try to explain.
地鐵內,不是上下班時間尚好.如果剛好是人潮的時候,坐都沒得坐.車廂內有"破庴港"phua cho kang陪著你. inside the MRT, if it is not rush hour, you can enjoy. but during the rush hours before office time or after office, you'll need to stand. luckily, phua cho kang is with you through out the whole journey. you will not feel boring.
車廂內也有地鐵路線圖.有空時不妨多看清楚.播音器不時提醒你,看看是否有人留下手提袋忘了拿.不是叫你做個好公民,乃是"防恐"也!!! inside the MRT cabin, there are direction guide. you can always check out properly.
人多的時候,phua cho kang會阻止你沖上車,先讓下車人士出來才好進去. let those inside the train come out first, before you people rush in. that's what phua cho kang trying to tell you.
這是地鐵的入口,通常在地底,所以才會叫"地"鐵. this is an entrance of MRT, usually underground.

7 comments:

  1. Total agreed with you how convenient and amazing you see if you are in Singapore especially their public transport. One of the best in the world. It makes your travel much more easier ! You can compare with other countries too ..Taiwan , HongKong ,Malaysia and many more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic put up, very informative. I wonder why the other
    experts of this sector do not notice this.
    You must continue your writing. I'm confident, you have a huge readers'
    base already!

    My web-site :: Psn code generator

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing to pay a quick visit this web page and reading the views of all friends concerning this paragraph, while I am also eager of getting familiarity.

    Take a look at my website; candy crush saga hack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the good information you will have
    here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.



    Also visit my website buy safety 1st saunter travel system

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice information you’ve
    got right here on this post. I will likely be coming
    again to your blog for extra soon.

    Feel free to visit my web site :: ikea locations south carolina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the
    good information you may have here on this post.
    I will be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.


    Here is my web blog ... kayaks for fishing reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs
    up for the nice information you could have here on this post.
    I can be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.

    Also visit my web-site ... baby shower games for boys free

    ReplyDelete